1 Year Press Play
1 year course with Emma Gregory
October 6th, 2020 – July 6th, 2021
9:30am – 12:30pm
A one-year course designed to help you understand your art practice and develop strategies for sustained research.
This unique course – now in its fifth year – intends to develop your capabilities as a professional artist through a carefully curated series of seminars, ‘makes’ and studio visits. This is also an opportunity for you to engage with other artists, exchange ideas and plan a year end exhibition together.
During the course you will:
- meet a group of like-minded artists at a similar stage developmentally
- become more conscious of the issues and interests at the heart of your practice
- develop a deeper understanding of what the research element is or might be within your practice, and what you need to sustain it
- achieve more confidence in relation to exposure and criticism of your own work
- feel more light-hearted about the future!
No spaces available. Join the waiting list.