General info & Cancellation Policy
Learn with us
Our courses run with groups of 8-10 allowing you the space to work safely and benefit from concentrated time with our tutors in the studio.
Last Minute Changes
Occasionally we may need to cancel or postpone a class at very short notice depending on what information we receive from students and tutors. We will always endeavour to run the course at a later date or in a slightly different format. We will of course refund you if our new arrangements do not suit you.
If we need to go into lockdown in the future, we will arrange catch up sessions at a later date. Only if that is not possible we will refund the relevant portion of the missed session fee.
Bookings can be made online via PayPal. You don’t need a PayPal account to make a payment.
Buy vouchers to gift a course to a friend, or redeem your vouchers on anything listed here.
Our popular 1 year Portfolio programme continues to flourish and places to fill quickly. Read more here.
We offer 1 day courses designed to provide basic skills in print to take successfully back into the classroom. Click here to read more about our CPD Courses
- Up to 4wks notice of cancellation – full refund.
- Up to 2wks notice of cancellation – 50% refund.
- No refund less than 2wks before the start date.
- We cannot give refunds for failed attendance due to sickness or external circumstances.
- If you do not attend a course on which you are enrolled, and have not previously informed us, 100% of the full fee will be retained by Spike Print Studio.
- Spike Print Studio reserves the right to cancel or rearrange courses. In such circumstances you will be offered a free transfer to another course date or a full refund of fees paid.