Spike Print Studio Charity Online Raffle and prize draw terms and conditions March 2023
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of the Spike Print Studio Charity Online Raffle 2023 (the “Raffle”) is Spike Print Studio, registered charity number 175637 and company number01298190, whose registered address is Spike Island, 133 Cumberland Road, Bristol BS1 6UX
- Participation in the Raffle costs £10 per raffle ticket.
- Tickets are available on the Spike Print Studio website from 20 March 2023.
- You will be able to see the prints at Spike Island Open Studios from Friday 28 April – Sunday 30 April 5pm and buy a ticket at this event using QR code as well as online.
- The Raffle is open to all residents of Great Britain (which comprises England, Scotland and Wales, and excludes Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man), who are aged 18 years or over. Employees of the Charity are excluded from entering this Raffle.
- If a Ticket is unknowingly sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 18, or an individual is unable to successfully complete age verification checks, they will be exempt from the Raffle, will forfeit their prize, and the stake will be returned.
- Raffle closes midnight Sunday 7 May. Tickets received after this date will not be entered in the Raffle, but the payment will be treated as a donation unless expressly stated otherwise by the sender. Draw takes place Monday 8 May and winners will be informed. The winner will be chosen by random draw from all of the entrants in the Raffle in a secure and open environment, on 8 May 2023.
- The Charity accepts no responsibility if the chosen method of payment is cancelled in error.
- The Charity accepts no responsibility for Tickets and/or payments which are lost, damaged, illegible or from which the prize-winner cannot be identified, or for any technical failure or event, beyond the Charity’s reasonable control, which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Charity reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions upon entry. The Charity reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Your Tickets will be entered into the draw as soon as the whole payment is received.
- Monies raised by the Charity in the Raffle will be used to purchase equipment for the print studio to serve our community.
- The Charity reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
- All 10 winning Tickets will be drawn randomly:
The first ticket number drawn will receive Emma Stibbon print.
The second ticket number drawn will receive Sarah Duncan print.
The third ticket number drawn will receive Chitra Merchant print.
The fourth ticket number drawn will receive Andrew Wilson print #1
The fifth ticket number drawn will receive Anna Harley print.
The sixth ticket number drawn will receive Anna Marrow print.
The seventh ticket number drawn will receive Martyn Grimmer print.
The eight ticket number drawn will receive Jane Ormes print.
The ninth ticket number drawn will receive Andrew Wilson print #2
The tenth ticket number drawn will receive Elaine Cooper print.
- The prizes are non-exchangeable and non-transferable. The prizes cannot be exchanged for the equivalent monetary value.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Charity, its agents, or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept liability for any loss or damage occurring as a result of taking up their prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Charity, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit or exclude the Charity’s liability for fraud, personal injury or death, which after investigation is found to have been howsoever caused by the Charity. The result of the Raffle is final. If you wish to make a complaint, the Charity operates a Complaints and Dispute Procedure, which is available here.
- Winners will be notified directly by the Charity by telephone or in writing.
- Winners will have up to three months following notification of their win to claim their prize and the Charity will make all reasonable attempts to contact prize winners during this time. In the event that winners cannot be contacted within the three months the Charity will distribute the prize money appropriately.
Spike Print Studio Charity treats your personal details with the utmost care and will never sell or swap with other organisations for their marketing purposes. We will keep your data safe and private, holding the information you provide for communication, marketing, analysis and administrative purposes.